[ic] malformed header from script

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 15 05:57:44 2002

Hi List,

with IC Version 4.8.3 and Version 4.8.5, I get a

[Thu Aug 15 11:50:20 2002] [error] [client 192.168.3.1] malformed header
from script. Bad header=3296   Haarbürste für die Reise :
/www/leidinger.local/cgi-bin/owkpa

message from my apache. This happens, if I've a lot of items in my
basket (100 or more) and finish the order. I get the report and
mail-receipt per e-mail, but no receipt in my Browser. I've replaced the
receipt page with a dummy page (without any IC tags). The same behavior.
I've replaced the report and mail_receipt file with a dummy html file.
The same behavior too.

Any clue about the cause of the above error message?

Any tips, hints and helps are very welcome.

Thank you!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]