[ic] how to calculate item-subtotal by the item price *and* packing unit

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 16 03:44:04 2002

Hi List,

I've the item price and the quantity. If 1 quantity of an item is in the
basket, the item-subtotal has to dispay the price like

1 quantity * item-prive * packing unit (from the field unit)

For example a cake of soap cost 0.50 $. In the basket, it has to displays as

sku  description    Qt.(Unit)  price   unit   item total
1234 soap           1          0.50 $  72     36.00 $

Can I use CommonAdjust to calculate the item total with

price * quantity + field unit

? My customer export his products table from his software and is not
able to set the price with 36.00$ instead of 0.50 $.

Any tips?

Thanks!

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]