[ic] same pgp key for multiple users on mail list?

Dennis Chen interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 16 10:18:00 2002

Hi all,

Good thing is I got the gpg to work on my 4.8.6/7.3 Redhat to work on MY
machine.
I created the keys on my local windows box and imported into the server so
this part
works fine as I get the email and can decrypt the credit card info.  The
thing is our
order_fulfillment@mysite.com gets directed to 4 people from our exchange
server so
I thought importing the key for order_fulfillment@mysite.com onto their
windows box
and they sign it will work....but it does not.  They imported the key and
signed it, but
still says that the order_fulfillment@mysite.com key is invalid when they
get the order email.
I've read through the docs and followed directions but am kinda stumped.

I believe it's not necessary to create another route in catalog.cfg as the
email this is just
a single email but is being redirected to the people on that email list.

Thanks!
DC