[ic] Why does it insist on going to a logged in state?

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 16 11:02:01 2002

At 08:59 PM 08/15/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Any time I start shopping in my store, after I add even one product to the
>cart, the menu bar starts to think I'm logged in.  But I've never even
>created an account.  Then I can click Log Out, and it thanks me for
>visiting, etc.
>
>Why is it logging in?  Cuz the problem is, when people will go to check out,
>it will not give them the ability to create a new account.
>
>Thanks,
>Josh McClain
>tartan@mindspring.com

If you checked "log in automatically" while logging in at some point in the
past, you will need to delete the cookie on your HD for your store. Then
this will stop happening. BTW, this would not behave the same way for
others, unless they did what you did.

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax