[ic] Well a little more progress (I think)

Mr Lonnie Gardner interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 16 02:20:06 2002

I deleted everything and ran ./configure again and now
I can restart the server and all but on restarting I
get this error message in ssh

Do you want me to start it as 'admin' now? [y]
Killing Interchange server 2063 with TERM
Low traffic settings.
Calling UI......UI is loaded
Interchange V4.8.5
Configuring catalog foundation...foundation config
error: Couldn't open
'/home/httpd/vhosts/default/htdocs/foundation/products/variable.txt'
read/write: permission denied at
/usr/local/interchange/lib/Vend/Table/Common.pm line
872, <CONFIG> line 9

foundation: error in configuration.  Skipping.
foundation: config error.  Skipping.
Interchange server started in INET and UNIX mode(s)
(process id 2069)

If any can shed some light on this. I have changed
permissions and everything over and over still nothing
changes.

still going after 3 days working on installing this
and this is a far as I got
www.cyber-help.com/foundation

Thanks for any help someone can shed on this!!

Lonnie.