[ic] Interchange with Phonecards

Ammar T. Al-Sayegh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Aug 18 23:07:01 2002

Hello Everyone,

We have a Phonecards store and we would like to offer
our customers the ability to purchase our Phonecards
online for convenience. I have installed Interchange
on our server and was able to hook it up with MySQL
and run the demo store. However, I see that the
current configuration of Interchange is geared towards
selling physical items which are shipped via courier,
but our objective is not to ship the cards physically
by snail mail, but send their access codes via email
instantly once the credit card is approved. Also, we
would like to our customers to have accounts on our
site in which they can log in and preview the access
codes of the cards the previously purchased.

Has anyone tried this implementation on Interchange
before? if not then can Interchange be modified to have
this capability? and if this is possible, are there
individuals with the technical expertise who might be
willing to do it for us for a reasonable fee?

Thank you.

-ammar