[ic] Multiple Themes

Administrator interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 19 18:42:00 2002

Hi,

Is it possible to have 5 or 10 themes to pick from either when creating
a new catalog and/or after the catalog has been created.  In the older
version of Interchange (I believe 4.2 or 4.6 -- it has been over a year)
when I used makecat, I could pick the template (theme) whether Barry,
Simple, or one of my creations.  It seems that there is a place to
change this in the administration area as well (in the Knar editor) but
I can't seem to find this in the online demo.  There is drop down in the
online Knar editor that only has the Foundation option.  I know there
was talk last year of developing more of a wysiwyg template builder by
one of  you out there.  If someone is still interested, so am I!

Shane
shane@successteam.net