[ic] Premature end of script headers: Help?

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 20 18:58:01 2002

Marcin Pasek wrote:
> Ok I installed Interchange V4.8.5
> I created the Catalog "ecom" and when I restart the server it's all fine..
> Tables in the mySQL Database are also fine.... but when I am trying to run
> the page:
>
> http://ecom_xxxxxxxxxxx_com/cgi-bin/ecom
>
> I am getting the error:
> "Internal Server Error
> The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable
> to complete your request."
>
> Line from Apache Error log:
> Premature end of script headers:
> /home/virtual/site2/fst/var/www/cgi-bin/ecom
>
> Any pointers on how to turn on more debugging info or how to start the debug
> process?
>
> Thank You
> marcin

Which version of OS did you use?
Which version of perl?

Have you any message from the error.log of Interchange? There are two
error.log. In Interchange itself and in the catalog of "ecaom" itself.

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[leidinger@bpanet.de]