[ic] Ok, Help!! (10 days now)

Mr Lonnie Gardner interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 21 17:51:03 2002

I guess some of you have been following my post
alittle bit. After about 10 days now I still don't
have the foundation demo installed. Everything goes in
correctly. I just deleted and reinstalled everything
and I am still stuck were I was before with just the
foundation index.html page working.

If you go to www.cyber-help.com/foundation you will
see where I have been the past 10 days, this is as far
as it gets. I have posted the error log message on
here before and tried everything that was said. Still
nothing. I see that the two links are under the cg-bin
link example: "cgi-bin/foundation" and
cgi-bin/foundation/admin/ but the admin directory
never gets made, because the foundation.cgi program
will not run I guess. It has all the permissions and
is owned by interfac?

If anyone has any suggestions I am wide open to
ANYTHING at this point. I wouldn't mind paying someone
to do it, but I need to learn how this program is
working because I will be helping clients. All I can
see is it doesn't go the way the docs, pod and man
pages tell you it is suppose to go!!

Thanks for any imput anyone can give on this
situation.

Lonnie.

=====
Lonnie Gardner