[ic] Ok, Help!! (10 days now)

Vlad Sedov interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 21 18:09:14 2002

look at your apache error logs.

also, you can add a directive to the apache virtual host to log your CGI
errors:

<VirtualHost blahblah.com>
ScriptLog /home/blahblah/cgi-error.log
</VirtualHost>

access the site, then look at the contents.

that should provide some insight as to why you're getting server errors.
there's a million things that can be wrong, and guessing is not the most
efficient way to find them :)

Vlad