[ic] Undefined catalog: - after server is restarted ?? what is to do

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 22 09:54:01 2002

At 05:22 AM 8/22/2002 -0400, you wrote:

>Hi All,
>
>We use the Interchange shopping cart in the version pre-installed under
>our webstite admin panel "CPANEL"
>
>The problem is each time the server go down and get restarted the
>catalogue get lost.
>
>The following message show up:
>
>Undefined catalog: /~sfiac2/cgi-bin/cart.cgi
>
>The usual URL to access the shopping cart is: (in my case)
>www.sfiac.net/~sfiac2/cgi-bin/cart.cgi/index.html
>
>The support dept. from your server provider advise us to accept a fresh
>setup of our account and to reload a backup.
>
>Maybe one of you know a better solution to this problem
>
>Thanks to all
>Samuel Jenny

Yes - change hosts. Their "solution" is insane.

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax