[ic] AOL & Page unavailble when access secure server

Steve Graham interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 22 10:44:00 2002

Hello,

RH 7.3, IC 4.8.5, Foundation based.

I'm having a hard time tracking this SSL problem down.

I duplicated the hard drive on the production server, and set up a new Linux
box with the duplicated hard drive (only difference is the hardware, and IP
addresses - both access the same MySQL Server, but one uses a duplicate copy
of the production database)

If you access the secure server (any secure page) on our functioning
website:
https://www.mrlock.com/eshop/locks/index.html
the pages will not display using AOL (get page unavailable error), but all
non-secure pages will work fine. As far as I can tell all other browsers can
access the secure server, since we are receiving orders from a variety of
browsers.

On the duplicated server, the only difference is the name of the server:
https://ic.mrlock.com/eshop/locks/index.html
the secure pages will display fine on AOL, as will the non-secure pages.

OpenSSL version is 0.9.6b, mod_perl is 1.26 on both servers.

Any ideas here?
Thanks,
Steve