[ic] AOL & Page unavailble when access secure server

Kevin Walsh interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 22 12:43:01 2002

> I duplicated the hard drive on the production server, and set up a new Linux
> box with the duplicated hard drive (only difference is the hardware, and IP
> addresses - both access the same MySQL Server, but one uses a duplicate copy
> of the production database)
>
> If you access the secure server (any secure page) on our functioning
> website:
> https://www.mrlock.com/eshop/locks/index.html
> the pages will not display using AOL (get page unavailable error), but all
> non-secure pages will work fine. As far as I can tell all other browsers can
> access the secure server, since we are receiving orders from a variety of
> browsers.

Can you post the actual error message, as displayed, rather than "page
unavailable error," and can you check your Interchange error.log files
for messages logged at the time of the error (if any).

Messages in your Apache access and error logs may also prove useful.

> On the duplicated server, the only difference is the name of the server:
> https://ic.mrlock.com/eshop/locks/index.html
> the secure pages will display fine on AOL, as will the non-secure pages.
>
> OpenSSL version is 0.9.6b, mod_perl is 1.26 on both servers.

You didn't want to advertise that OpenSSL version.  You'd better
update it now, before someone takes advantage. :-)

Interchange 4.8 doesn't use mod_perl.

It also looks to me as if you may be using mod_interchange.  If this
is the case then can you check that you have the latest version (1.22).