[ic] Redirecting to new store

Christopher VanOosterhout interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 22 13:48:00 2002

I know this may be an Apache issue, but I am hoping someone may be able to
give me some insight.  If there is a built in way to accomplish this with
Interchange I would certainly be interested in that.

I want everyone that is currently going to
http://shop.oldserver.com/cgi-bin/oldstore/partnumber
to be automatically forwarded to the new store:
http://shop.newserver.com/cgi-bin/newstore/partnumber

The interchange server will continue to run on the old server .. just in
case, but I want to move the majority of users to the new store ... on the
new server ... and I would like it to be as automated as possible.

Notice that the new store is on a new server and has a new catalog name,
but all of the part numbers will remain the same.

CV

--
Christopher VanOosterhout
Torresen Marine, Inc.