[ic] AOL & Page unavailble when access secure server

Steve Graham interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 22 14:20:00 2002

>From: "Kevin Walsh" <kevin@cursor.biz>
[SNIP A BUNCH]

>You didn't want to advertise that OpenSSL version.  You'd better
>update it now, before someone takes advantage. :-)

I have an incremental upgrade from that version.

The reason I don't show any logs is becase I'm not finding any errors.
I can see the browsers accessing the web page from access_log, but nothing
shows up in error_log, or ssl_request_log.

Nothing in IC's error.log either.

There isn't much to glean from the error message from the AOL browser. The
error message is not coming from IC, but just a standard browser generated
error message that says the page is unavailable.

I'll copy the message, once I can get on the computer that can dial AOL.

-Steve