[ic] Recommendations for Online Credit Card Processing

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 23 07:19:00 2002

Hello all,

a new customer of mine used PayFlow Pro from Verisign for online
credit card processing and we're in the process to create an
Interchange online store for him. Looks like the Signio payment
module will work for him.

However, his PayFlow Pro subscription is up for renewal and they
charge almost 700$ for it. He asked me if there are less expensive
solutions which would work as well with Interchange (support
in 4.9.x would suffice, I guess).

Looking forward for your helpful comments and suggestions

Thanks
      Racke
--
Prolific Interchange Consulting (Excellent German Quality !).
Take a look at Materialboerse (http://www.materialboerse.de/), WITT