[ic] Specials/Discounts and Pricing

Akopia Account interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 23 16:16:01 2002

I have a situation where I have 4 different pricing levels for my customers:
- promotion, level1, level2, level3

Each product has been assigned a price corresponding to each of the
price levels
(this is in a 'discounts' table)

Can somebody point me in the right direction to implement a way to
figure out
the price a given client will receive?  It would be the lower of:  the
"promo" price
and the price level they are entitiled to, with retail customers
getting the default (in the products table)..

I have read the docuementation and searched throught the archives.   I
suspect
this can be done with the CommonAdjust directive, but the docs are very
confusing unless you have simple quantity discounts (which I do not have).

Thanks,
Denis Heinrichs