[ic] Specials/Discounts and Pricing

Barry Treahy, Jr. interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 23 16:50:01 2002

Akopia Account wrote:

> I have a situation where I have 4 different pricing levels for my
> customers:
> - promotion, level1, level2, level3
>
> Each product has been assigned a price corresponding to each of the
> price levels
> (this is in a 'discounts' table)
>
> Can somebody point me in the right direction to implement a way to
> figure out
> the price a given client will receive?  It would be the lower of:  the
> "promo" price
> and the price level they are entitiled to, with retail customers
> getting the default (in the products table)..
>
> I have read the docuementation and searched throught the archives.   I
> suspect
> this can be done with the CommonAdjust directive, but the docs are very
> confusing unless you have simple quantity discounts (which I do not
> have).

Denis,

what you are asking for is what I'm in the process of working on, your
table is called discounts, mine is tiers, I presume it sounds like your
table contains prices, mine contains percentages.  At any rate, once I
get the CommonAdjust put together with the needed Perl, I'll post it but
in the event I forget, check with me towards the end of next week
because I'll be dead meat if I haven't gotten that working by then and
if I have, I'll post it...

Barry

--

Barry Treahy, Jr  *  Midwest Microwave  *  Vice President & CIO

E-mail: Treahy@mmaz.com * Phone: 480/314-1320 * FAX: 480/661-7028