[ic] creating a category page

Philip S. Hempel interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Aug 26 23:07:02 2002

I was wondering if anyone could point me to the proper
method of creating a page that would have thumbnails
and the description all within columns, I have seen
something close to this on one of the interchange
links from http://wwww.Frozencpu.com

I have tried hacking up the browse.html from foundation
to do this and have gotten it to the point where I can at
least have each category shown once on the page
followed by the products.

My problem is getting the tables correctly
setup to kick each product over to the next
column.

I am very new to IC programming but have
been using the demo store with some minor
tweaks to sell from for about 3 years now.
It seems to do pretty well.  I just started
doing some changes so I can have each of my categories
displayed on a page of its own for our customers
to look at.

Basicly if I could get a few pointers in the right
direction I can take the lead from there.
(maybe a few snippets of code, I learn by example)

Now if this has been talked about before, please tell me
what it is I am looking for, since I really don't know what
the actual term of what I am doing is.

Thanks, I am just a little lost since my knowledge of IC is very
limited (but I am learning). I have had so much of the loop this and
loop that I have started to get a little loopy myself.

--
	    Philip S. Hempel

debian/rules