[ic] Programmatically adding multiple items to shopping cart?

marc.brevoort interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 27 12:49:01 2002

Hello group,

As all our products have size and color, I've modified the flypage to allow
users to enter the numbers of items they want to order in a grid. Now if they
want to order several colors or sizes of the product, they only need to click
the submit button once.

This submit button currently posts to the flypage itself, I want the flypage
to read the posted information and add the items to the shopping basket
depending on the number entered.

The [order] tag only creates a hypertext link for a single item, while the
interchange database does not contain a table containing the basket (I think
I read somewhere the shopping cart works with cookies?)

In short, how can I programmatically add multiple items to the shopping cart?

Thanks in advance,

Marc Brevoort