[ic] FedEx lookup question

Ed LaFrance interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 27 18:06:07 2002

At 02:54 PM 08/27/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>I've read the recent discussion regarding the fedex ground lookup, and I've
>spoken with fedex about it. In reference to the last email mentioning the
>CVS updated fedex_query.tag I have a question.
>
>The tag comes from the CVS as Fedex.pm. Can I just place this in the correct
>directory and rename it to fedex_query.tag, or do I need to run makefile on
>it to get IC to recognize the change?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Dave LaTourette

Dave - there appears to be two parts - the fedex_query.tag ( in
ic/usertag/) ad the Fedex.pm Perl module (in ic/lib/Business). You need to
get whichever part (or both) that contains changes, put it in its correct
location and restart the Interchange server.

- Ed L.

Increase profits from your Interchange store...
http://www.newmediaems.com/cgi-bin/nm/software_fus.html
(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax