[ic] FedEx lookup question

Dave LaTourette interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Aug 27 18:22:01 2002

Thanks Ed,

It appears my most excellent hosting company already has the most current
(that I can find) files in place. This seems to mean that there is no easy
way to get the FedEx ground lookups anymore. The FedEx person I spoke with
said they may in the future come out with a cgi-bin file/script that was not
an executable (like the last). Until then...?

Dave