[ic] adding field to matrix option editor

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Wed Aug 28 19:54:02 2002

Hello,

    I have working, for a little under two months now, on a store using
Interchange.  I have encountered various issues while customizing the
configuration and I have been able to utilize the mailing list archives
countless times to work through the answer.  However, there is something
that has me stumped now enough where I joined the mailing list to ask
(before I go screwing around in the mv_metadata table).
    How is a field added to the matrix item options editor in the
administrative UI?  When I am in that part of the UI, I see my options
listed at the top with the SKU, description and price.  I wouldn't mind
having the o_sort value show up there.  But most importantly, when I click
on the SKU, I end up in the editor for that option, but it doesn't include
the o_sort field.  I would like to add this field there.  When I "poke
around" in here, I end up in some weird places, like in the item editor with
option metadata appearing in the item table fields, so I figured I would ask
before I screw something up.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff