[ic] adding field to matrix option editor

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Thu Aug 29 10:09:01 2002

> You *should* be able to click on the link at the top of the edit
> page and change the display. We are sort of re-thinking options
> at ICDEVGROUP right now, so no much ongoing work is there. But
> I think there is an mv_metadata view called matrix::options which
> defines that.

    Just so it makes it into the archives, it ended up being hardcoded in
interchange/lib/UI/pages/include/item_option_matrix .  It's pretty easy to
understand what is going on in there, I am not sure what my problem was the
first time I looked.

Thanks,
Jeff