[ic] Product options related to inventory

marc.brevoort interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 30 10:35:02 2002

On Friday 30 August 2002 15:13, you wrote:

> I don't want to show the customer a menu
> with every possible color/size permutation. Is there a way to present the
> seperate color and size menus [...] Is this readily supported
> by Interchange or would it involve custom coding?

Does the following give you the desired result for the product?

* in the administration tool, click the product,
* then click Options
* click 'Change' next to 'Option type'
* choose 'Matrix Options, separate widgets'
  instead of 'Matrix Options', one widget'
* click Update

Regards,

Marc Brevoort