[ic] Product options related to inventory

Schuyler W Langdon interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Fri Aug 30 11:18:02 2002

> > I don't want to show the customer a menu
> > with every possible color/size permutation. Is there a way to present
the
> > seperate color and size menus [...] Is this readily supported
> > by Interchange or would it involve custom coding?
>
> Does the following give you the desired result for the product?
>

> * click 'Change' next to 'Option type'
> * choose 'Matrix Options, separate widgets'
>   instead of 'Matrix Options', one widget'

Thanks Marc, I just figured out to add the options and do the "create all
possible combinations", instead of manually entering each one.  I changed it
to seperate widgets as you suggested and that produced what I am looking
for.