[ic] Possible bug in Table::Editor

Bill Carr interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 10 08:24:00 2002

IC 4.9.4

I believe there is a bug in Table::Editor.pm at line 3244. There is a
reference to HIDDEN_AUTO that should be HIDDEN_USER.

Without making the above change I can not specify an overall template in
the container of the table-editor tag. I tried using the example from
Kevin's site. If I make the change above things work as I would expect
them to.

I also changed
	chunk 'FORM_END', '', 'BOTTOM_OF_FORM', <<EOF;
	chunk 'BOTTOM_OF_FORM','','FORM_END', <<EOF;

or I was not getting the '</form>' element.

If there isn't a bug please post a working example using the overall
template. I can not get it to go with out the above.

Thanks,

--
Bill Carr
Worldwide Impact