[ic] Two catalogs one products table

Fri Dec 13 11:07:00 2002

Quoting Brian Kosick (briank@nacs.net):
> Rene Hertell wrote:
>
> >>OK,
> >>I added debugging, and no errors in there, I've even removed the
> >>merchandising table from the site2 postgres DB, and set up as a DBM.
> >> site2 still uses site1's merchandising table!
> >>

> >Did you remove site2's merchandising.pgsql definition file and add to the
> >same dir a merchandising.dbm file?
> >

> Yes I did....., And i've even confirmed that site 2 uses the correct
> tables for everything else  transactions/orderline get written to the
> correct one etc. etc. etc
>
> I've worked aroud it by naming site2's merch table merchandising_dc and
> using UI_MERCH_TABLE  to specify the new merchadising table this makes
> it look at the correct table.  However this way broke the backend.  This
> seems rather inelegant to me, I was wondering is there a similar option
> as ProductFiles for the merchandising table?

Not knowing what the problem is, I suspect that you are the victim of a
default [query ...] somewhere. You would need [query base=merchandising
...] instead.

--
Mike Heins
phone +1.513.523.7621      <mike@perusion.com>

Few blame themselves until they have exhausted all other possibilities.
 -- anonymous