[ic] Checkout & [if session ship_message]

David Bordas interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 17 09:15:01 2002

> Something I do to make sure an if is even working in the opposite before
> I try to use shortcuts is this:
>
> [if session ship_message]
> <b>Error !</b>
> [else]
>
>  [button
>     name="mv_click"
>     src="__THEME__/placeorder.gif"
>     text="Place Order"
>     hidetext=1
>     form=checkout
>    ]
>     mv_todo=submit
>     mv_successpage=../special_pages/paybox
>   [/button]
>
>   [/else]
>  [/if]
>
> HTH
> Paul

Thanks Paul.

But this always display "Error" for me :(

So i tried to find where's my problem.
And this was a shipping.asc issue.
I have 2 shipping methods :

For Europe :
Shipping A : cost $6 when weight < 100 else say  "error A"
Shipping B : when < 100 say "error B" else cost $15
For Rest of the world.
Shiping C : display "cannot ship there"

For Europe :
And if i choose A whith a weight of 50, i have shipping charge at $6 but
ship_message is "error B".
On the other way, if i've got a weight of 150, shipping charge is $15 but
ship_message is "error A".

So i make changes in shipping.asc only to have one shipping for Europe and
never display error for that and this works now.

Thanks again.
David