[ic] GPG and interchange....Newbie questions

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 17 13:08:00 2002

-----Original Message-----
From: interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org
[mailto:interchange-users-admin@icdevgroup.org]On Behalf Of Bill Evans
Sent: Tuesday, December 17, 2002 11:03 AM
To: interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Subject: [ic] GPG and interchange....Newbie questions

Ok having waded thru the archives, I'm still confused as to how to set
this up.

Could someone please take me through this step by step or point me in a
direction to where I can obtain the info?

I need to know where to install the key, what I should put into the
preferences encryption fields, what software will I need to use to get
the card numbers. For the time being were going to be using manual
processing, and as pointed out numberous times  it just isn't safe to
have the cc numbers e-mail or left on the server in unencypted form. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.

Bill

Some good info here:
http://www.interchangeville.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=40