[ic] Assigning a modifyer value to an item

interchange-users@icdevgroup.org interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Tue Dec 17 19:43:00 2002

Yes, thanks for the help.  I actually did manage to find the answer in the
docs as well as a user contributed (by Korey G.) note under UseModifier
here:
http://www.icdevgroup.org/i/dev/docfly.html?mv_arg=icconfig05%2e98

It also managed to solve the problem I was having with the modifier getting
lost after it had been set as well.

mike k.