[ic] PayPal juggernaut

David Haley interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 23 01:01:02 2002

Well I just spent an amusing 2 hours reading the
threads in the archive on PayPal(May 2002 is
especially  amusing).  My apologies first off for not
searching more thoroughly.  I realize I have now
stepped onto the ground of sacred finances.

A GNU recruit for the militia

jug·ger·naut  1. Something, such as a belief or
institution, that elicits blind and destructive
devotion or to which people are ruthlessly sacrificed.

Can someone give me a short schpeel(spl?) to a newbie
on how to set up some new payment methods?  I want
only 2 (new) selections 1) PayPal or 2) Money
Order/Check.