[ic] debugging interchange for checkout failure.

James P. Kinney III interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Mon Dec 23 20:57:01 2002

Oops. I forgot to not sign for ICDev group. It's my default and I was
getting frazzled. Thanks for the gentle reminder.

GPG ID: 829C6CA7 James P. Kinney III (M.S. Physics) <jkinney@localnetsolutions.com>