[ic] BoA.pm payment module question

Ryan Grace interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Dec 29 13:54:01 2002

Hi All,

I've checked the archives for this one, but can't find
anything on it.  I'm trying to set up the BoA payment
module but have yet to complete a transaction
successfully.  Each time I try I get an error that the
processor could not be contacted, or close to that
effect.  I've uncommented the debugging output within
the module and see that Bank of America is returning
an HTML form to the module for processing, which it
apparently doesn't do.  Has anyone else run into this?
 I can see that all the correct parameters appear to
be passed to BoA as they should.

I'm using module version 1.3.2.3 dated 3/28/2002.

Thanks in advance,

Ryan