[ic] BoA.pm payment module question

Jeff Dafoe interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Dec 29 14:48:00 2002

> successfully.  Each time I try I get an error that the
> processor could not be contacted, or close to that
> effect.

    What exactly is the error message?

> I've uncommented the debugging output within
> the module and see that Bank of America is returning
> an HTML form to the module for processing, which it
> apparently doesn't do.  Has anyone else run into this?

    Are you using an estore API user?  Also make sure the estore backend's
Manage Store->Order Rules->Configure Options is set as a "treat as in
process HTTP request".  It is also possible the estore account is set up
wrong, this happened on the last one I set up, they gave me the full cart
configuration instead of just the payment gateway.  You can tell this has
happened if there is no option for API user and there is no option for
in-process HTTP requests.

Jeff