[ic] content-length http header

Tim Stoakes interchange-users@icdevgroup.org
Sun Dec 29 18:19:00 2002

Hello all,

We are trying to use interchange through some closed/proprietry/unknown (non-caching) proxy software. The request goes from client to proxy, then to interchange. Interchange replies to the request instantly, but the proxy times out on the request after 60 seconds, and only *then* sends the data to client. We believe this is due to the fact that interchange does not send the Content-Length header in the request. Is there any way to buffer output, so that the Content-Length can be found, and then send the response after? (Without modifying all of our pages too much).

-OR- is this a known problem with some other workaround?

We are using apache-1.3.22 and an early interchange-4 version.

Thanks in advance

--
Regards
Tim Stoakes