[ic] Performing an authorize-only transaction

Andrew Baerg interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Fri Feb 1 19:30:00 2002

I am using Authorize.Net for my gateway and I was wondering if anyone
knows what I need to change to perform an auth-only transaction.  I have
looked at the AuthorizeNet perl module and I know that I can send it
"transaction=auth" and it will perform an auth-only, but I cannot find
where I need to tell Interchange to do this.  Is it somewhere in
etc/profiles.order?  This seems to be where the order configuration
stuff goes, but if someone could help me find out where the
"transaction=auth" should go, I would be incredibly grateful.

Andrew Baerg