[ic] How to get at orders that appear to have been lost

Mon Feb 4 14:06:01 2002

So my store launched Friday morning and they have
had 25 orders so far.  Problem is, due to mail issues,
only 4 have gone to the order address with their
associated encrypted credit card information.  Is
there another place where the encrypted credit card
info is sent as a backup?

I would rather not have the client have to call 21
people to ask them for their credit card information
again.  It can be done, but not fun.  And it would be
good to know this in the future.

I searched the mailing list archives, but coming up
with a keyword that gets me good information seems
unlikely.  It's not mentioned in the docs, so I am
wondering if it just isn't possible.

Patrick Bennett
http://www.ccgenesis.com