[ic] Debug Help

Thomas J.M. Burton interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Mon Feb 4 19:25:01 2002

Heyo,

I restarted Interchange in order to rebuild the database for on of our
catalogs and now it won't build that particular catalog. The error message I
get is:

beads config error: Can't call method "new" on an undefined value at
//usr/lib/interchange/lib/Vend/Data.pm line 654.

I'm running Interchange version 4.6.5 and the catalog in question is using a
MySQL database. Everything was fine until I restarted IC. I've tried
removing all files related to the table I was updating and I'm still getting
the error. What should I check to fix this?

Thanks,
TJMB

Thomas J.M. Burton, Design/Production
Global Focus Digital Media, LLC