[ic] Skipjack

Tue Feb 5 18:10:00 2002

Quoting Kari Suomela (ftnx@ksbase.com):

> Tuesday February 05 2002 13:40, Michael Stearne wrote to All:
>
>  >> RedHat - Either it just isn't working or the docs are incomplete.
>
>  MS> I think it's both.  I wish you could talk to the developers on
>  MS> this
>  MS> project.
>
> PAID support is available! Would be nice to get the basics working
> first, and then pay for support for problems. Looks like someone
> dropped the ball on Interchange. ;(

Since you have impugned me, I will ask a couple of questions before
completely ignoring you:

    1. Have you done any investigation at all? The PGP
    problem has nothing to do with the Skipjack module.

    2. Have you read the Interchange FAQ on PGP? Did you
    try what it suggests before posting a question?

    3. Did you search the catalog.cfg file for encryption
    related questions?

    4. Did you search the mail list for PGP, concentrating
    on recent postings?

I think all you need to do is set "credit_card 0" in the main
route -- many people want a PGP copy of the credit card number,
so it would not be right to turn it off willy-nilly.

Don't answer me, answer the group, for....*plonk*

phone +1.513.523.7621      <mheins@redhat.com>

How far can you open your mind before your brains fall out?