[ic] Starting Questions?

Gabriel Lorenzo interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 07:04:01 2002

Please if someone give me a few tips on this:

        1. Have about 800 product items and I dont know if Interchange
can manage this or more quantities.
        2. Do I have to add Pruduct by Product with and trough the
Administration Interface? or could it be using a mysql databse.
            If so, Where can I configure this option, Any document
around about this? Otherwise it would take a long time
            doing it product by product I think.
        4..Should I Build the shop "based" on the Foundation store,
removing and replacing images, look and feel, the products?
            or Should I create the shop from scratch, with makecat
etc...?

    Thanks in advance.

--
Gabriel