[ic] Rate this.. / Review this... / Recommend this...

Stefan Hornburg Racke interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 12:09:00 2002

"Curt Hauge" <chc@mninter.net> writes:

> Quoting Ton Verhagen:
> >
> > I am currently working on code to extend the functionality of the
> > foundation demo.
> >
> > It's all about 'Rate this.. / Review this... / Recommend this...'
> > type of code.
> >
> > Some features for 'Rate this...' are finalized, others to be added soon.
> > Looking forward to your comments/ideas. :-)
>
> This is very cool, Ton. One idea I thought of is if there was a way to allow
> only one rate or vote per product per session? This would prevent someone
> from stuffing the ballot box. Probably not a simple task, and it would only
> help to slow down the incorrigibles. I think this is a GREAT enhancement to
> IC and hope it makes it into a future release (soon).

That shouldn't be hard technically. Just setup a hashref in $Scratch
and for every rate set $Scratch->{rated}->{$sku} = 1.

Ciao
        Racke

--
Think of it !

For projects and other business stuff please refer to COBOLT NetServices