[ic] Rate this.. / Review this... / Recommend this...

Curt Hauge interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 11:42:01 2002

Quoting Ton Verhagen:

> I am currently working on code to extend the functionality of the
> foundation demo.
>
> It's all about 'Rate this.. / Review this... / Recommend this...'
> type of code.
>
> Some features for 'Rate this...' are finalized, others to be added soon.
> Looking forward to your comments/ideas. :-)

This is very cool, Ton. One idea I thought of is if there was a way to allow
only one rate or vote per product per session? This would prevent someone
from stuffing the ballot box. Probably not a simple task, and it would only
help to slow down the incorrigibles. I think this is a GREAT enhancement to
IC and hope it makes it into a future release (soon).

Curt Hauge