[ic] Can't get my site to go live

AragonX interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 12:16:01 2002

I need some help.  I've been using the wizard included with Interchange to try to get my
site to go live.  It won't.  I must have something wrong but I have no idea what.  Is there
a manual way I can bypass the wizard to reset the invoice # and get it to include the
entire credit card number in the invoice email?  I'm not using a clearing house.  We did
not want to tie the web site into our current credit card processing system so we are just
getting emails of the orders and processing them by hand.

Any help would be appreciated.