[ic] SQL update problems

Scott Andreas interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 14:37:01 2002

Hey thanks for everyones help with this I appreciate it very much

I'm still running into problems with update. My code is

[seti dropdate][tag op=time]%Y%M%d[/tag][/seti]
[tag flag write]catalogs[/tag]
[query  list=1
	table=catalogs
	st=db
	sql="UPDATE catalogs
		SET shipmode = '0', catdropdate = '[scratch dropdate]'
		WHERE country = 'US' AND show_qty = '1' AND shipmode = '1' AND completed
!= '1'
"]
[/query]
 contacts data updated!

I have my test data in a GDBM data file there are no errors yet when I parse
this info it only wants to update one row of the table( it should be
updating 8 records giving the constraints) And I think there is a bug with
time... I'm getting all sort of different month outputs for instance the tag
that I have in scratch space is giving me  20022206 as todays date.

Also all of my date widgets on all of my catalogs are displaying March for
February.(weird)

I'm running IC ver. 4.8.1 on RH 7.0