[ic] SQL update problems

Steven Potter interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Wed Feb 6 15:13:01 2002

I think you may have some problems with your date stamp, I do something
similar with a time date stamp, and here is the formatting that I use:
[time]%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S[/time]

you used a %M (which is minutes) not an %m(wich is month)

You may also be interested is doing some reading on the [import] tag.

Steven Potter