[ic] Payment verification integration - Howto?

Dan interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 01:41:01 2002

Hi,

I've searched the archives and haven't found much on this subject. I
need to be able to pass the credit card authorization off to a 3ed party
gateway and then catch the resulting approval or disapproval and process
the rest of the order accordingly. I also need to remove the credit card
information from the checkout as this needs to be collected on the
secure link set up by the 3rd party payment gateway.
Where would I go about modifying interchange to insert this into the
payment processing flow chart?

Does anyone have any how-tos? Experiences? It should be fairly easy to
do, I just seem to be missing it right now and a search of google and
the mailing list archives has turned up pretty empty.

Thank you,

-dan