[ic] Payment verification integration - Howto?

Thu Feb 7 13:07:22 2002

At 12:36 AM 02/07/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I've searched the archives and haven't found much on this subject. I
>need to be able to pass the credit card authorization off to a 3ed party
>gateway and then catch the resulting approval or disapproval and process
>the rest of the order accordingly. I also need to remove the credit card
>information from the checkout as this needs to be collected on the
>secure link set up by the 3rd party payment gateway.
>Where would I go about modifying interchange to insert this into the
>payment processing flow chart?
>
>Does anyone have any how-tos? Experiences? It should be fairly easy to
>do, I just seem to be missing it right now and a search of google and
>the mailing list archives has turned up pretty empty.

I've done this a few different ways, but I am not sure I understand you.
Does the customer get redirected to a third-party payment page and then
back to your site, or do you collect all the info and then transmit it in
the background? The way your message reads, it seems like it could be
either way.

Try asking again with a little more specific info, and I (and perhaps
others) will try to answer.

- Ed L.

(866) 519-4680 Toll-Free       (530) 622-9426 Fax