[ic] Translating Error Messages

Joachim Leidinger interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 10:06:00 2002

José Mª Revuelto wrote:

> Ok. It is working perfectly. But now I have a problem. I have a hosting
> account, and I don´t think the server want to make that change, because it
> will translate all the catalogs under it, I think.
>
> I´ve seen something not finished yet (but I can´t remember where) about
> locale errors. Is there any way to use these or any other fix to translate
> that error messages just for my catalogs?
>
> Thank you.

Maybe an example can helps you?

[if session failure =~ /Invalid user name or password/]Nombre o palabra
de paso inválido del utilizador[/if]
[if session failure =~ /Password mismatch/]Discordancía de la palabra de
paso[/if]
[if session failure =~ /Username does not exist/]El username no
existe[/if]

Joachim

--
Hans-Joachim Leidinger | Dipl.-Phys.Ing. Entwicklung eCommerce
[Hans-Joachim.leidinger@bpanet.de]