[ic] Translating Error Messages

José MŠ Revuelto interchange-users@interchange.redhat.com
Thu Feb 7 09:15:00 2002

Ok. It is working perfectly. But now I have a problem. I have a hosting
account, and I donīt think the server want to make that change, because it
will translate all the catalogs under it, I think.

Iīve seen something not finished yet (but I canīt remember where) about
locale errors. Is there any way to use these or any other fix to translate
that error messages just for my catalogs?

Thank you.